About Gillie and Marc?
Gillie and Marc have been called “the most successful and prolific creators of public art in New York’s History” by the New York Times. Creating some of the world’s most innovative public sculptures, Gillie and Marc are re-defining what public art should be, spreading messages of love, equality, and conservation around the world.
Gillie and Marc can take any idea or commission and bring it to life in the most beautiful and innovative way. During their 26-year career they have delivered a diverse range of commissioned sculptures and statues to hundreds of private investors, governments, corporate businesses and councils across the globe.
Why you should commission Gillie and Marc?
1. The artists can work to any size and budget be it a two-storey high abstract piece or a life-sized rabbit
2. They will oversee all aspects of the production process including timings, delivery and installation with outstanding project-management
3. They work with an array of materials including bronze, brass, steel, aluminium and fibreglass
4. Everything is premium quality with the highest quality bronze
5. All work is 100% guaranteed
What can Gillie and Marc do for you?
Whatever you want! Gillie and Marc have created:
1. Sports legends
2. Religious and spiritual figures
4. Abstract pieces
5. Monumental sculptures
6. Animals (life-like and abstract)
Gillie and Marc are seasoned experts in a variety of materials including bronze, brass, steel and fiberglass. When it comes to picking an art medium for a commission, bronze is the most durable. In fact, bronze has been used in the most iconic public artworks all over the world including the Statue of Liberty, the lions in London’s Trafalgar Square and The Thinker.
Bronze has many economic advantages and requires minimal maintenance. Graffiti can be easily cleaned off with turps without damaging the material. Once the bronze is cemented into the ground, it’s impossible to steal. If the work is put directly into the ground, grass and soil can also go on top of it to make it fit in with its surrounding environment in a beautiful and organic way. This robust, water-resistant material can also be painted in a range of bright weatherproof colours. A commission with Gillie and Marc is a guarantee to make a beautiful and positive impact on your community or business.