Are you looking for an innovative, inexpensive and potentially highly rewarding way to showcase art in your domain?
Gillie and Marc have a range of flexible packages to help you join their 'Art Loan' program. An 'Art Loan' program with Gillie and Marc is highly likely to make a beautiful and positive impact on your community or business.
Why loan art?
1. You want to increase the appeal of your domain.
2. You need something topical/on trend.
3. You want to 'try before you buy' to see if the art makes a positive impact.
4. You want to safe-guard your capital.
5. You hope to use leasing costs as a tax deduction.
Does my business qualify?
Almost certainly yes! Gillie and Marc have worked with hundreds in the private sector, government organizations and corporations, including schools, stadiums, zoos, real estate developers, banks, hospitals and hospitality groups.
How does it work?
1. Gillie and Marc have a range of flexible packages to suit any idea, concept and budget -whether you want to rent a piece on a short-term basis or take out a loan with the eventual goal of owning the piece outright.
2. Gillie and Marc take care of delivery and installation.
3. At the time of the activation, Gillie and Marc will also send out a site-specific, dedicated newsletter to their database of 10,000 subscribers advertising your business.
4. Gillie and Marc will talk about the activation on their social media forums to their 100k + followers on both Instagram and Facebook.
5. If there is any press or news coverage on the sculpture, your company will get mentioned.
CASE STUDY – Early Morning Coffee (aka The Coffee Drinkers)
Early Morning Coffee is a three-metre tall sculpture of Dogman and Rabbitwoman enjoying their morning coffee. The two-piece sculpture was loaned and installed in three separate locations in Melbourne: 1. Melbourne Emporium, 2. 500 Bourke Street and 3. St Kilda Pier.
After their three-month loan period, St Kilda Pier decided to buy the sculpture because it was so successful in bringing together the local community.
CASE STUDY RESULTS:
- 1,000,000+ Online content display impressions
- 10,000+ Instagram and Facebook posts.
- 3 successful social media competitions.
- Press coverage on local sites such as True Local, City of Melbourne & Visit Victoria.
- 3 newsletters resulting in an increase of visitors to each location.
Why not give it a try!
Contact us now for a quote > firstname.lastname@example.org